I have been nominated for the mystery blogger award by the lovely what chloe wrote
, This was created by Okoto Enigma
in order to spread positivity amongst lesser known blogs which is fabulous so thank you ladies.
1. Put the award Logo/image in your post.
2. List all the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify each one of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with a weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself:
- I was born in the west midland, but i now live in Norfolk
- I love shopping especially buying new shoes and lipsticks
- I have wanted to be a writer since i was 9 years old
What’s your favourite tv show?
My favourite tv show has to be criminal minds, i could watch that show over and over again. I also love The walking dead
If you had to live with only one pair of shoes for life, what would you choose?
Omg this is such a hard question, but i would probably have to say my velvet purple Dm’s just because they are beautiful.
Essential blogger item?
My essential blogger item would have to be my notebook, just so i can come up with idea’s on the go when i don’t have my computer with me.
My favourite book is 100% Oliver Twist by Charles dickens
Fun Question: If you could live with a band/singer who would you choose and why?
If i could live with any band or singer it would be Adele just because she seems so fun and i love the fact she sings like a diva but talks like a cockney.
My Question’s are!
- Do you have a bucket list? if so what’s on it?
- What’s the one thing in your life that people get wrong about you?
- What’s your go to essential in your wardrobe
- What did you want to be when you where 10?
FUN QUESTION: If you could live inside a Movie which would it be? and why?
And finally here is the link to my favourite post of mine so far Get ready with me: Girls night out